A perfect blend of yoga, meditation and healing workshops that will be rejuvenating and highly informative. Yoga classes are a combination of gentle Hatha and Kundalini, and are suitable for beginners to intermediates.
Workshops will focus on the theme “Transformation,” suggesting changes we can make in our body, mind and soul to promote good health and consistent happiness. All workshops are interactive, with many enjoyable learning activities for the group.
Note that our group will have full possession of the upscale Koerner Lodge, including the private dining room, lounge with fireplace, the outdoor patios and fire pit, our own dock onto the lake and several canoes at our disposal.
The retreat includes:
- 3 nights accommodation, shared or single with ensuite, in the Koerner Lodge
- Two yoga classes daily
- Sunrise meditation daily
- Morning tea/coffee break before yoga
- An interactive workshop each day
- Full breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, all delicious and nourishing
- Time to relax in nature – canoeing, hiking, swimming
- Time around the fire pit in the evenings
Full information and registration details here: http://agnetadyck.com/yoga-retreats